Its headquarters is in Sidirokastro Serron, as legally represented, with mailing address Palatidi No. 1, Sidirokastro Serron, telephone 2323023811, 2323023812, e-mail: info @ hotelolympic, VAT number 094067648, and website address https://hotelolympic.gr
The purpose of the company
In accordance with the articles of Association, its main purpose is the operation and exploitation of all kinds of tourist business.
The company under the name “LODGING-OLYMPIK ANONYMOS ETAIRIA” provides the possibility of accommodation in our hotel on reservation, provides care and Spa services and takes over the organization and conduct of events and catering services.
What is personal data-processing of personal data?
The term personal data refers to any personal information of individuals such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address, social security number, VAT number, address, passport, bank account number etc., which can be used to determine the identity of a natural person, hereinafter referred to as “personal data”. Processing of personal data is any action for the collection, registration, organization, storage, use, transmission to third parties etc. of personal information.
What Data we publish
All of the data that is published on the website regards data that we have written consent from the parties concerned (e.g. photos of the hotel site or photos of the services provided).
What personal data we collect
In case you choose to contact us through our contact form and to make a reservation or to use spa or care services, beyond your message, you will need to fill in your name, tax identification number (VAT NO. ), a telephone number, and email address and during the full or advance payment your bank account or bank card transaction number. These are necessary in order to be able to contact you directly, in response to your request to use the hotel’s services and information for your reservation. Automatically your IP address is logged.
The purpose of processing personal data
We collect your data solely for the purposes of:
- Accommodation services, care and spa services, for the conduct of events and for the catering services from our company and our hotel (for example: identification of reservation for accommodation etc),
- For the processing of financial transactions (such as: deposit of advance payment etc)
- To comply with the obligations imposed by the legislation and the tax liabilities of the company e.g. an invoice or receipt etc,
- For statistical purposes, ensuring the appropriate level of security.
- For updated offers, promotion, advertising of our services.
Embedded content from other websites
The postings on this site may have embedded content (e.g. pictures, videos, add-in) from other sites (i.e. YouTube, Facebook). The embedded content behaves in the same way as the user had visited the sites from which it is derived.
This site uses the Google Analytics service. The data recorded by the service is anonymous and relate to traffic data for each visitor, such as the pages visited by a user, time spent on each page and geographical origin of views. By using this website, you indicate that you agree to the recording of such data.
Who are the Data recipients
Recipients of the data beyond those recorded by third services such as Google Analytics is: (a) the company “LODGING-OLYMPIK ANONYMOS ETAIRIA” and the absolutely essential personnel of the company, which is committed to confidentiality, (b) firms cooperating with us, which process data as processors on our behalf and in accordance with our orders, (c) third parties if something arises from the contractual obligations or necessary for the performance of services provided by the hotel, (d) Public or judicial authorities or independent authorities, if such emerges by legal provision or judicial order or judgement.
Transfer of data to third countries, outside the EU is possible and requires the prior expressed consent of the subject.
How do we ensure that the Processors respect your Personal Data?
The Processors have agreed and committed contractually with our company:
- to respect confidentiality,
- not to send Data to third parties without the permission of our company,
- to take appropriate security measures,
- to comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data, and in particular with regulation GDPR.
For how long do we keep your data
The data you submit on the form of communication is kept indefinitely. In particular, the duration of data retention is determined by the obligation to maintain the current legislative framework governing service contracts from our hotel, as well as of the legislative framework that governs the tax obligations of our company. It is possible to extrapolate the data retention period for reasons of evidence of the fulfillments of contractual obligations by the company before the courts, or in the event that requires rule of law or compliance with indications of Public or Independent Authorities.
What rights you have in your data
You have a right of access to your personal data. This means that you have the right to ask us if we process your data. If we process your data you can request to be informed about the purpose of the processing, the type of data we hold, to whom we share it with, how long we store it, if there is an automated decision-making process, as well as for other of your rights such as rectification, erasure of data, limited treatment and the complaint submission to the personal data protection authority.
- You have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data. If you find that there is a mistake in your data you can request us to correct them (e.g. correction of name or change of address).
- You have delete permission/right to be forgotten. You can ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the above stated purposes of processing.
- You have the right of Data portability. You can ask us to get into readable form the data you have provided, or ask us to forward to another controller.
- You have the right to restrict the processing. You may ask us to restrict the processing of your data for as long as the pending examination of the objections to the processing is settled.
- You are entitled to object to the processing of your Data. You can object to the processing of your Data or to withdraw your consent and we will stop processing your data, unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons prevailing against the right.
If you wish to correct or delete data we have recorded, you can ask us and we will correct or delete the data that is stored on the site.
How can you exercise your rights
To exercise your rights you can send us a written request, describing the permission that you want to practice or to the mailing address of the company (Palatidi No. 1, Sidirokastro Serron) or to the e-mail address email@example.com with description of your request and we will take care to look at it and respond to you as soon as possible.
How we protect your data
We use a variety of technical, organizational and administrative security measures and best practice techniques, depending on the type of data processed. For example, the computer systems that we use to store your data have access restrictions and servers that have as their base the cloud using high-level disk encryption. Our site has SSL encryption protocol. We use TLS and HTTPS encryption to protect your personal data when transferred via the Internet.
The company is committed to preserving your privacy. We take appropriate organisational and technical measures for the security and protection of data against any form of accidental or unlawful processing. The security measures are reviewed and amended whenever necessary. In any way the processing of your data is only allowed in authorised by us persons, employees and partners exclusively for the above stated purposes. The company carries out regular checks and inspections for the detection of data security and the implementation of this policy.
Limited company with the name “LODGING-OLYMPIK ANONYMOS ETAIRIA” is controller of the personal data that it receives from individuals or individual businesses.
If you wish to contact us for any question relating to the processing of your data and the exercise of your rights, you may contact with us, by phone at 2323023811, 2323023812 or at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org